Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back in the Swing

I'm back at Bryan. Students are in the fourth week of classes, and most of us are already swamped. I had lunch with a good friend, Anna, last week; it's strange to see how people change and grow after only three months of being gone. She had a hard, yet invaluable, summer back home. We talked of our summers and memories that were made, and then we talked about freshman year. It seems like so long ago that I was assigned to a hall with girls I would eventually come to cherish. Time flies so quickly; and suddenly, as I type this, I feel like the narrator from "Our Town." But when we push past good memories, we can see how God so gently gives us example after example of his goodness.

I've got class in a few minutes, and I don't want my umbrella in the hallway stolen. ;) I'll check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment